Jonah Spachtholz

Jonah Spachtholz

My time at Lakewood High School flew by. I still remember my first day as a freshman, getting lost in the main building, going to the mods 3 times a day, and meeting my first high school friend group.

My time as a sophomore was a bad time; it’s when my depression started. Thankfully I pulled through that dark time and got help. If I had any advice for underclassmen, it would be to get help if you’re depressed or anxious a lot, and that everything will get better. Take time to enjoy high school; it’ll make the experience better.

My time as a junior was great. I met my girlfriend. I still had my one friend from freshman year and we had 3 classes together so we got to talk a lot, and I just overall enjoyed all my classes, besides English. I had a lot of fun my junior if I look past all the drama.

My time as a senior flew by. I only have 6 days and I remember starting the year like two months ago. I have some amazing teachers and some great classes. Senior year went by a little too fast, and I hope it’s like that for everyone, so they can start their future.

Once high school finishes, I plan to go to Tri-C and take my prerequisites and one day pick a major and start my career as whatever. Currently, I have no idea what I want to do when I’m”older,” but as of now I’m thinking about owning a business, which hopefully will work out.