Troops to Middle East

Troops to Middle East

United States review plan of sending upwards of 120,000 troops to the Middle East to insure that Iran does not attempt to strike the United the States. The United States hopes that pushing these troops there it would stop their development of nuclear weapons.

Trump supposedly said the news about the troops was “Fake News.” The United States never planned for this and if they did they would send more than they did. Iran Increased their threat to the U.S. Later that day.

The Pentagon sent B-52 Bombers to the Persian Gulf to counter threats from Tehran. Trump then said this to the New York Times about increasing counter measures, “we’d send a hell of a lot more than that.”

According to U.S.A. Today, Secretary of State Pompeo said, ” We do not want to make war with Iran.” The counter threats to Iran are to reduce terrorist groups and to have them behave like a normal country.

The region is very tense with conflict and situation. Pompeo said that he hopes they can find a political situation that works. He also hopes that it does not turn into a military situation.

Saudi Arabia said that two of their oil vessels were sabotaged off the coast of the United Arab Emirates and caused significant damage. One of the vessels was en route to pick up Saudi oil and take it to the United States.