We No Longer Have Rights To Our Bodies

In Ohio and Alabama they have now banned abortion. Anyone that has an abortion will get charged for “manslaughter” they will end up getting convicted for longer than a rapist would. When most of the people who want an abortion want it because they were raped. So if they were to get raped and happen to get pregnant they have to carry that baby for 9 months that just reminds them of probably one of the darkest times of their life.

We are going to torture these women to keep these kids that they had no way of  stopping what happened to them. So many people continue to say that these women who are raped and get pregnant have the chance to stop the rapist but they do not.

According to Merriam Webster the definition of rape is “unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against a person’s will or incapable of valid consent because of mental illness, mental deficiency, intoxication, unconsciousness or deception.”

In that definition it says that they are forced and/or they are threatened to take part in this sick act. They can not help it and just throw them off. You never know the circumstances especially if they can barely move themselves. “How can you not trust women with a choice, but you can trust them with a baby,” said Aziza Mohammed.

People consistently make assumptions that these women that are getting raped can help it but they really can’t. If they could they would not happen. Abortion should be legal for many reasons do not torture these women into keeping and carrying these kids that only bring up dark times.