NBA Playoffs

NBA+Playoffs

It is that time of year again when everyone is watching the NBA playoffs. May 14th was the first day of the Western and the Eastern Conference Finals.

The teams in the Western Conference Finals are the Golden State Warriors and the Trail Blazers. The Golden State Warriors have made it to the Finals every year since 2015. Since then they have won the Finals except in the year 2016 when the Cavaliers won.

The teams in the Eastern Conference Finals are the Bucks and the Raptors. In the past it has been the Cavaliers always winning the Eastern Conference and the being up against the Golden State Warriors in the Finals since 2015. This is the first year since then that the Cavs have not won the conference.

In the Western Conference Finals the Golden State Warriors have won three games against the Trail Blazers. They only need to win four games total to move onto the Finals. Their next game is on Monday May 20. If Golden State wins then off they go to the Finals for their fifth year in a row.

A student at Lakewood High School, Camille Seiler, says “I love Stephen Curry!” who is on the Warriors.

In the Eastern Conference Finals the Buck have won two games and the Toronto Raptors have won one game. Their next Conference Final game is Tuesday May 21st. The Eastern conference is going to have to have at least one more game after tomorrow.

The Golden State warriors will probably end up going back to the finals, but at least it won’t be the same team (Cavs) being their opponent.