Ahmad Nijem

Ahmad Nijem

As I leave Lakewood High, I am reflecting on some of my memories. The best moment I had at LHS would have to be when my team and I won the Ranger Relays. It was a really good time for my track teammates and I. We competed for the cup and did not stop until we got it.

I also really enjoyed the time LHS had the Drake Bell concert. It was a fun time to hang out with friends and listen to music. It was a really fun surprise watching Drake because when I was young I used to watch Drake and Josh a lot.

Another great memory at LHS would have to be a business management class I took. It was a great class and I learned many things I did not know about Microsoft, which I got certified for. I also enjoyed how I had the perk to leave school early every day.

Some advice I have for the underclassmen would be to not to slack off. The high school life will fly by and it is important to keep doing well. Doing good in school is very important because you will realize you run out of time very quickly

After high school, I plan to attend two years at Tri-c and two years at Cleveland State University. I decided to do this because it saves a lot of money for college. I will enjoy going to class with my friends and studying for a career in business. I would like to make a lot of money and succeed.