Ali Alhamdani

Ali Alhamdani

I have been attending Lakewood High School for the past 4 years now. In that time, I’ve done a lot of growing and made a lot of memories. I have made a lot of great friends that I will have for the rest of my life. I have a lot of good memories from Lakewood High School.

The last past four years has taught me a lot. One of the biggest impacts that happened is when I joined football back when I was a freshman. Football taught me that no matter how hard practice was you will survive and finish the workout. Another sport that impacted my high school life was track. I have done track all four years of high school and each year track has shown me new ways to deal with real-life situations.

The track has shown me that you can have fun and be serious at the same time. I had amazing coaches that believed in me and every year I have got faster and stronger. Wise advice for the underclassmen that are doing sports is that enjoy every minute of it and always work hard no matter what happens. I didn’t really try freshman year and every year I regret it because I could have been better.

Another advice for the underclassmen is that always try your best in class and have fun at the same time. After high school, I am joining the United States Air Force. I have chosen this option because it is the best option. I am serving my country and helping people out. What is better than that?