Wednesday August 28, 2019

Football pre-sale student tickets will be on sale in the Bookroom today through tomorrow.  Tickets for students are $4.00.  Tickets will cost $7.00 for adults and students on Friday at game time.

Hey Freshman!  Come to the Freshman Tailgate this Friday, 8/31 before our first home football game.  Wear your Fresh Start shirt (the gray one) and get free food, games, and entrance to the game!  This event is for Freshman ONLY!  The tailgate will be in the “D” Lot by the Football Field this Friday, August 31, from 6:00-7:15 PM.  Be sure to wear your ID and your gray Fresh Start shirt.  See Mr. Chiaravalle or Mrs. Guzowski with questions.

BARNSTORMERS DRAMA CLUB!
    The first meeting of the year is after school today in THE BLACKBOX THEATRE

Attention students in grades 9, 10, and 11.  Underclass picture day will be this Friday, August 30th. Picture forms were distributed in homeroom last week, but if you did not get one, extras are available in all House Offices.  In addition, even if you do not plan to buy the pictures, you need to be photographed for ID purposes.  Pictures will be taken during English classes.

Mock Trial will have an organizational meeting on Monday, September 9that 3:05 pm in room C311.  If you are interested in joining the mock trial team be sure to attend this meeting.

Today’s à la cartes in the cafeteria are:

Cheesy Bread .50¢

Papa John’s Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza $3.00 per Slice