Friday August 30, 2019

Hey Freshman!  Don’t forget to come to the Freshman Tailgate before our first home football game tonight.  Wear your Fresh Start shirt (the gray one) and get free food, games, and entrance to the game!  This event is for Freshman ONLY!  The tailgate will be in the “D” Lot by the Football Field from 6:00-7:15 PM.  Be sure to wear your ID and your gray Fresh Start shirt.  See Mr. Chiaravalle or Mrs. Guzowski with questions.

Attention all students! For tonight’s home football game, please remember that backpacks of any kind are not permitted and you must have your student ID and a ticket to enter!

The LHS Yoga Club will have their first meeting of the year on Tuesday, September 3rdat 3:15pm in room C112.  This is an informational meeting and all are welcome to attend.  If you have any questions, please see Ms. May in room C112 for details.

Mock Trial will have an organizational meeting on Monday, September 9that 3:05 pm in room C311.  If you are interested in joining the mock trial team be sure to attend this meeting.

Attention all students! It is expected that you bring your Chromebook fully charged, charger, and bag each day to school. If you forget your device or your device is in need of repair, please go to the LRC.

Attention all girls interested in improving their basketball skills:  Beginning Tuesday, September 3rdthrough the end of October, the Girls’ Basketball program will be hosting open gym on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:00 – 7:30 p.m. at Harrison Elementary and Sundays from 10:00 a.m. – Noon at the LHS Gymnasium. All high school and middle school girls are encouraged to come and start working on those basketball skills!

Congratulations to the following students who have NO office referrals and LESS than 5 tardies:  Lucy Danckaert, Emily Shelman, Grace Calfee, William Hyatt, and Turner Sorge.  Please report to the Book Room immediately to claim your prize of a ticket to tonight’s home football game!

Today’s à la cartes in the cafeteria are:

Friday Fries $1.00

Papa John’s Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza $3.00 per Slice