Tuesday September 3, 2019

Attention Students!  The Homecoming dance will be held on Saturday, 9/28.  Before you can buy a ticket, this is a reminder that you need to turn in all past due textbooks or calculators to the bookroom by the end of the day next Monday, 9/9at 3:15. 

Mock Trial will have an organizational meeting on Monday, September 9that 3:05 pm in room C311.  If you are interested in joining the mock trial team be sure to attend this meeting.

The LHS Yoga Club will have their first meeting of the year today at 3:15pm in room C112.  This is an informational meeting and all are welcome to attend.  If you have any questions, please see Ms. May in room C112 for details.

Football pre-sale student tickets are for sale in the Bookroom. Tickets for students are $4.00.  Tickets will cost $7.00 for adults and students at the gate.

Attention students, if you are late after 1°, please check into the attendance office, located across the hall from the health center.

Congratulations to these 3 students that were accepted into the NE Region Orchestra!

Grace Gill – Cello, All State

Nina Seckers – Harp, All State

Emma Carson – Violin, All State Alternate

Hey LHS!

Are you looking to improve your leadership skills by volunteering through a student lead organization?  Then the Key Club is the perfect club for you!  Come to our first meeting this Thursday, September 5that 7:30 AM in Ms. Stephenson’s Room, A202, and you could be entered to win a fantastic prize! See you there!

This is a reminder to students that food service delivery is not permitted at Lakewood High School.  For safety reasons we cannot have delivery drivers entering the building interrupting the main office.   Parents may still drop off food at the Main Office on the occasion you may have forgotten your lunch.

Thank you for helping keep LHS safe.

Attention all non-fall athletes, if you are interested in playing boys’ high school basketball this season, there will be a quick informational meeting in room C312 after school today at 3:10pm. Thank you and GO RANGERS!