Wednesday September 4, 2019

Attention Students!  The Homecoming dance will be held on Saturday, 9/28.  Before you can buy a ticket, this is a reminder that you need to turn in all past due textbooks & calculators to the bookroom by the end of the day next Monday, 9/9at 3:15. 

Mock Trial will have an organizational meeting on Monday, September 9that 3:05 pm in room C311.  If you are interested in joining the mock trial team be sure to attend this meeting.

Attention students, if you are late after 1°, please check into the attendance office, located across the hall from the health center.

Hey LHS!

Are you looking to improve your leadership skills by volunteering through a student lead organization?  Then the Key Club is the perfect club for you!  Come to our first meeting tomorrow at 7:30 AM in Ms. Stephenson’s Room, A202, and you could be entered to win a fantastic prize!  See you there!

There will be an organizational meeting this Friday at 3:15 at the High School Baseball Field for any 9thto 12thgrade student interested in trying out for the LHS Baseball Teams next February.  It is very important that you attend or at least stop by to find out workout opportunities and information needed to prepare for playing High School Baseball.  

Congratulations to Grace Gill, Lydia Kress, and Nina Seckers who are members of the 2020 All State Orchestra, Emma Carson is an all-state alternate.

All four will perform with the OMEA Northeast Region Orchestra in November before moving on to All State Orchestra in January.

Attention all reptile and amphibian enthusiasts!  Herpetology Club will hold its first meeting of the year tomorrow after school in room C111.  All are welcome to attend.

Calling all gamers!  Gamers Club will hold its first meeting on Thursday, September 12thfrom 3:00-4:00 in C111.  Snacks will be provided.  See you there!

This is a reminder to students that food service delivery is not permitted at Lakewood High School.  For safety reasons we cannot have delivery drivers entering the building interrupting the main office staff.   Parents may still drop off food at the Main Office on the occasion you may have forgotten your lunch.

Thank you for helping keep LHS safe.

Today’s à la cartes in the cafeteria are:

Popcorn Chicken $2.00

Papa John’s Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza $3.00 per Slice