2019 New York Fashion Week

2019 New York Fashion Week

In New York from Friday, September 6th to Saturday, September 14th it is the busiest week of the whole entire year because of one thing and one thing only: New York Fashion Week, the week fashion designers show what they have been working on to the public. It is a week when people spend hundreds and thousands of dollars to get looks fresh off the runway.

Models like Duckie Thot, Winnie Harlow, Halima Aden, and Rihanna will be present during New York Fashion Week to kill the runway with their fantastic looks. Also Rihanna will be present at Fashion Week to show her Savage x Fenty line. But she won’t be the only one showing off what they have been working on–respected designer Tommy Hilfiger and actress Zendaya will be showing their latest collection at Apollo theater which will mark their second collaboration as stated by Vogue.

Shown above is Zendaya, Law Roach, and Tommy Hilfiger celebrating the success of their clothing line photographed by Victor Virgile.

And just to show one of the many looks they have created shown above model Halima Aden is photographed by Victor Virgile walking in the TommyxZendaya fashion show. Though they absolutely killed their fashion show there was others just as successful like VFILES who had rapper Rico Nasty walking in their fashion show photographed by Alyssa Greenberg shown below.

And Pradal Gurung who made a beautiful gown modeled by Zoe Thaets and photographed by Filippo Fior shown below.

Also stylist Kollin Carter put together a outstanding look on model Anok Yai photographed by Flo Ngala as seen below.

Though New York Fashion Week is mostly about fashion it is nice to spot a few celebrities like rapper, Megan Thee Stallion, basketball player, Kyrie Irving, and just because he is sitting next to the previously mentioned actor Michael B. Jordan. All of them attending the Coach fashion show front row photographed by BFA shown below.

On Saturday, September 14th this years NYFW will be officially over for this year at least. But fashion will go on, people will continue creating  more looks, and models will continue killing runways with their amazing walks excluding Kendall Jenner.