The Redemption is Here

On October 25th, the next installment of Call of Duty, Call of Duty Modern Warfare, will be released.

The Call of Duty community is the most hyped they have been in a long time Call of Duty has been letting their throne get stolen out from under them. Call of Duty has managed to make a redemption with multiplayer with many achievements some being a larger multiplayer lobby being accessible with the game mode “Ground War.” Other achievements are the weapon customization being the most detailed out of any modern FPS.

Although the game has its upsides it will always have its downsides as well-being that the Spec-ops Survival mode will not be accessible to Xbox One and PC players until October 1st, 2020. Notice how PS4 is not listed as not accessible, PS4 gets a head start by being able to play a year before anyone else.

This has sent fans into outrage especially with cross-platform being added to this new game. when a game is cross-platform it means that you can play with anyone over any system, for example a Xbox One player can play with someone from PlayStation or from PC. “Now we can play with friends without complaining about our system” says Alejandro Mercado. Giving even one platform an advantage over the rest is just unforgivable.

Call of Duty is making a redemption after the series lost many fans after Call of Duty Black Ops 2. Beginning with Call of Duty Black Ops 3 the fan-base slowly began to lose it mass as people thought that the game is going in the wrong direction.

It used to be that when someone said that they play video games that Call of Duty was always a game that everyone could enjoy, but that started to change. Some people left because they genuinely thought that the games were headed in the completely wrong direction while others believed otherwise and some just left because they didn’t think that Call of Duty was “cool” anymore.

With theses changes,  many of the old fans are coming back for the return of Captain Price and the good old times playing COD with your friends.