Breakfast with Santa

December is mere weeks away; everyday drawing nearer and nearer. In December, it’s one Lakewood resident’s favorite holiday traditions: Light Up Lakewood! However, we already have several articles reporting on said event, but none of which mention what’s been planned for that day.

How could it be so overlooked? You may ask yourself. The loved Breakfast with Santa which is loved by parents and children alike, bringing smiles to all faces. On the day of Light up Lakewood, you can enjoy a pleasant meal surrounded by wonderous activities.

If you are looking for details about the event, check the given photo or read the following:

Date and Time- December 7th from 9:00-11:30 am

Place- Brennan’s Party Center, 13000 Triskett Road, Cleveland, Ohio

Activities- Breakfast buffet featuring a special guest, Santa Claus!

Pictures with Mr. Claus

Crafts for the kids

Fun basket raffle***

Prices- Adults:            $17

Kids 2-12:     $8.50

Kids under 2: free!

***For tickets for the raffle, call Darlene at 216-521-4061 or 216-647-0690 or email [email protected]. They can also be purchased after Saturday 4:30 pm and Sunday 10:30 am masses at St. James.

This sweet and endearing event is sponsored and put on by the Friends of St. James, Inc. Come spend some time down in Cleveland before the lighting up festivities in Lakewood and enjoy yourself with the various activities planned.

“This seems like the cutest idea! I can’t wait to take my brothers there for breakfast once the time comes,” Grace Hildebrandt expressed when told of the event.

It’s ought to be plenty of fun and amazement down in Brennan’s Party Center. So, if you find yourself free at that time, take a visit to Cleveland for our celebration!