Spirit Week!

Spirit+Week%21

Two weeks from now we will be having a spirit week starting from February 10th to February 13th because we are so very lucky to have off on our day of love.

Our spirit week will be leading into a pep rally which will be on the last day of our lovely spirit week during the 3rd and 4th period of our day. After our pep rally, you will have to report back to your homeroom. And into our lovely winter dance. Our winter dance will be on Saturday, February 15th. 7:00 to 9:30. The first two weeks it will be $15 and the last two days of sale it will be $20. You can pay for your ticket at the Bookroom.

Freshmen Fiona said, ” I can’t wait for winter formal and spirit week. I’m pretty excited!”

Our spirit week will start on Monday as a Jungle day! Dress in animal print like an animal or dress as if you are on a safari! On the second day of spirit week on Tuesday will be Retirement day! Dress like a senior citizen going on retirement! On our third day of spirit week on Wednesday will be Way Back day!

Dress as if you were from another decade! And to finish off the week where your class colors. Staff will wear the color of their homeroom or the grade they teach, Freshmen will wear red, Sophomores will wear yellow, Juniors will wear white and Seniors will wear purple! Can’t wait to see all your amazing outfits come February 10th.