SpongeBob is Still On

SpongeBob is Still On

Whether it is because of the childish jokes or the amazing voices in the TV show SpongeBob SquarePants, this show has brought so much happiness to America. Bringing these objects and sea animals to life has brought our inner happiness alive and will continue to do so when the new season of SpongeBob comes out.

It was announced on July 14, 2019, that there will be a 13th season of SpongeBob coming out. A new season had already come out in 2018 consisting of 26 half hour episodes. The new 13th season will consist of 13 half hour episodes, according to spongebob.fandom.com. There are high hopes for this new season.

The SpongeBob movie alone made 140 million dollars when it came out. And the franchise itself has generated 8 billion dollars thus far. This much money is more than most of America’s most popular shows have generated. SpongeBob is only doing good for our community, which is why it is here to stay.

When asked about what he thought of the show SpongeBob, Riley Ulintz, a student at Lakewood High School, said, “SpongeBob has always been what made my childhood great. Whenever I was down I would just put it on and suddenly all my sorrows were gone, I even have a pair of SpongeBob Kyrie’s. I’m glad a new season is coming also.

SpongeBob began in 1999 and since then our country has been a happier and more entertaining place. Children all over have had the chance to escape reality and just watch. The new season coming up will only better our world and keep the legacy going of the amazing SpongeBob SquarePants.