Is Remote Learning Better?

Is Remote Learning Better?

Technology has become a big part of our society today. New phones, new computers, and even cars that are controlled by technology. Since technology is only going to get stronger we should get used to having it be a part of our lives right? Remote learning has everything to do with technology, in the way it prepares students for the future.

According to the New York Times some students have discovered that they enjoy getting to work at their own pace and set their own schedule. They also said that they enjoy being away from the stressful environment at school. Stress is a big problem in us humans, and if remote learning is limiting this, then keeping it would make our world less stressed out.

During this pandemic people are all questioning how they will stay fit, then causing them to post tutorials of how to stay fit online. Which then causes people who don’t normally think about working out, think about it. Remote learning is a big part of the reason people are staying inside. And if it is causing people to workout more, lets use it to make a healthier society!

Through text, I asked Jackson Koster, a student at Lakewood High School, what he thinks about remote learning. He said, ” I think that remote learning is really helping our community get more familiar with technology. And since technology is our future, I think remote learning will benefit our country more than learning at school.”

Now that the U.S. relies on technology so much, it should implemented into more people’s lives. Keeping remote learning would be a great and easy way to accomplish that.