Why I have nothing to write about

We’re in the middle of a pandemic. I literally can’t think of anything in this world that I could possibly write down in this article that would matter at this point in time.

The world is at a halt and I can’t find a single news article about anything else except for the virus. Well there’s UFO’s, Trump is being Trump, and the world is going to shambles.

Nothing is new. I have nothing to write. Nothing else really matters.

I could sit here and write an article about things you should do during your free time, shows you should watch, reviews on things I’ve seen… but Coronavirus rules the world right now. I’m not going to sit here and tell you to be productive during a time of stress… Do what you want. Do nothing. I don’t care.

There’s nothing going on. We are frozen in time. I look for things to write about and all I see is “Coronavirus, COVID19, Rona, Corona, people are dying, like sucks, RIP class of 2020.” I don’t want to watch it anymore. Not that I don’t care… it’s just exhausting. Anything I say about it, will not change it.

Thank God this is my last week of school. I really, truly, feel bad for those in grades below me. Yeah, I didn’t get to walk across a stage and shake random people’s hands and I didn’t get to enjoy the sweaty disgusting dance circle we call “Prom”…. but I am so grateful this is not setting me back in any way, really.

Anyways, that’s it. Have a good summer.