PS4’s New Party System

PS4s New Party System

The first PlayStation was released on December 3rd, 1994. Ever since its release, it has been the most popular console.

But with the most recent statement from Sony, many PlayStation fans are considering buying the new Xbox console instead of sticking with PlayStation.

The next-Gen consoles are coming to stores in less than a month and fans couldn’t be more excited. It’s been over 6 years since the release date of the previous systems, and the consoles coming to stores are more powerful than ever.

For the most part, fans that previously had a PS4 were planning on upgrading to the PS5. After Sony’s statement,  many PlayStation fans are considering switching over to Xbox. According to Sony, parties will have a feature that lets players record voice chats. With this feature, players can report other players for what they have said.

Before this update, it was possible to report players for messages sent because there was evidence that it happened, but with the newest update players can be held accountable for what they say.

This might sound like a good feature, but players will take advantage of the new system. Now all players have to watch what they say at all times while talking in parties. People are not happy with the new update because gaming is seen as a relaxing hobby to hang out with friends and have a good time.

If Sony continues to implement this feature on their new console, it could hurt their sales. Xbox could see a skyrocket in sales because of PS4’s update, which would impact Sony’s sales. Xbox is also the more powerful console, meaning Sony have dug themselves in an even bigger hole.