Giselle’s Husband Wins Another Super Bowl

Super Bowl LV was hosted at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa Bay, Florida, which is the only time in the National Football League history where one of the teams in the Super Bowl hosted the game.

In the Super Bowl, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Kansas City Chiefs faced off. The two quarterbacks that were playing in this Super Bowl were young proven star Patrick Mahomes, who was the Most Value Player of Super Bowl LIV against San Francisco, and quarterback Tom Brady, a seven-time Super Bowl champion, and five-time Super Bowl MVP.

Their path to this point is very different though, with the Chiefs coming out of the AFC red hot with a 14-2 record. They also had the highest-scoring offense in the league with superstars in Tyreek “Cheetah” Hill, Travis Kelce, and their obvious leader in Patrick Mahomes. They were the Super Bowl favored coming into the playoffs, being the number one seed in AFC.

On the other hand, the Buccaneers are built in the complete opposite way, centered around their flustering defense by having players like Shaquil Barrett, Vita Vea, Lavonte David, and leader of their defense Devin White. They were coming out of the NFC as big underdogs, being the sixth seed; beating the one team in front of them in the NFC to make it. That was the Green Bay Packers, lead by 2020 MVP Aaron Rodgers and one of the best wide receivers in the league, Davante Adams.

As the game kicked off with the Chiefs winning the coin toss, nothing really major happened up until Tom Brady connected with a familiar face from New England, Rob Gronkowski. With this touchdown pass, Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski set a record for the most playoff touchdown quarterback, receiver combo on this receiving touchdown.

But once the second quarter rolled around, the Buccaneers dominated, putting up 14 points from passing touchdown to Antonio Brown and Rob Gronkowski once again, and the Chiefs struggling and only matching that with two field goals, making the score 21-9.

After the first-half embarrassment by the Chiefs, they allowed three sacks, and Patrick Mahomes looked like a lost dog by throwing two interceptions and got blocked three times by the Buccaneers. Tom Brady won the Super Bowl in a blowout win over the Kansas City Chiefs, and he unsurprisingly got Super Bowl MVP.

The biggest question that people are asking themselves right now is if Tom Brady the “G.O.A.T,” will retire at the age of 43?