Jameson Supinski

Jameson Supinski

Senior Jameson Supinski is a four-year varsity baseball player here at Lakewood High School.  Jameson is a D2-commit going to play baseball at Findlay University. Jameson takes part in the construction trade for most of his school day to go along with his regular classes.

Q: How has your experience playing Lakewood baseball been?

A:  “The past four years of playing Lakewood baseball have been the best four years of my life. Getting to play varsity all four years was my goal coming in as a freshman. I’ve seen the ups and the down in the past fours year and learned how to get through the downs.”

Q: How did it feel hitting your first high school home run this past week?

A:  “Hitting my first high school home run was one of the best moments of my life because it meant a lot to me, it was a promise for my grandma and I got to hold my end of the bargain.”   

Q: What are your goals for baseball this season? (Team or personal)

A: “One of my team’s goals for this season is to win the Great Lakes Conference and make it to the championship in the state tournament. My personal goal is to make first-team all-state.” 

Q: Are you excited to continue your baseball career at Findlay? 

A:  “Having the opportunity to play at the next level at Findlay is a blessing for me. I am very excited to start my new journey at Findlay.”

Q: What has been your favorite high school memory so far?

A: “My favorite high school baseball memory was when I got to travel with the varsity team down to Westerville and pitch the second game of the doubleheader and get to spend the night then on the way back we got to watch a Kent State baseball game.” 

Q: What are your plans for after baseball?

A: “My plans after baseball will be to look for a job in law enforcement or construction management and pursue that. I would also like to play pro baseball, not MLB, but pro.”