The New Age Of Astrology

The New Age Of Astrology

What is Astrology?

Astrology is a type of divination that involves the forecasting of earthly and human events through the observation and interpretation of the fixed stars, the Sun, the Moon, and the planets. Astrology relates to your zodiac sign that are the 12 sections in the sky. Your sign is based off of your birthday, and the time you were born.

Why is astrology becoming so popular?

Astrology has had its moments in the past but now there is a recent uproar. Within these past few recent years the love for astrology has really taken off again. Especially in younger generations it is becoming more and more fascinating.

Due to the recent interest in astrology people have a lot of confusion. Chani Nicholas stated, “Then there’s something that’s happened in the last five years that’s given it an edginess, a relevance for this time and place, that it hasn’t had for a good 35 years.” He is an astrologer based in Los Angeles. People enjoy reading their astrology predictions because it makes them feel good.

Why is astrology good for people to get into?

Astrology shows people in conflict or crisis that there is hope for the future. Astrology offers a specific input on life for you due to your signs. A lot of people turn to astrology during times of despair and it gives them a glimpse of what their future could uphold.