“How do you reccomend I get more involved at Lakewood High?”

No One

If there’s one thing most people know about our high school, it is our never-ending list of extracurriculars, clubs and activities. From sports to the arts, they’re for anyone tall to small. If you want to know the best way to get involved in our school, then you have got to check out all of our out-of-class activities. They’re a great place to meet new people, get involved and make a difference in your school and community.

If you go to Lakewood High then it is more than likely you’ve heard about our football games. The excitement and rush of our sports really lights up Friday nights. Now, imagine if that could be you. Maybe not football but dunking a ball, kicking a goal or hitting a home run. There are so many different sports at Lakewood if not almost all the sports. It’s never too late to get into something new. Joining a sport can also be worth school credit, there’s no way to lose by joining a team.

Maybe athletics aren’t your thing, which is totally okay. There’s many other clubs that can involve you in your school and community. Our high school’s daily announcements announce multiple different club meetings every day! If you keep an eye out for flyers and your ears peeled for information, you’ll see how many different clubs there are to get involved in.

Getting involved with your school does more than just make friends; it helps you recognize how much power and impact you can make. You’ll feel almost like a new person when you help out. Becoming involved with your school is very important and you’ll learn so much about the kind of person you are and what you want to be.

Get involved, make a difference.