Esoteric Astrology

Esoteric Astrology
    https://stayhappening.com/e/esoteric-astrology-part-2-E2ISSVD73UL

Esoteric Astrology is the study of astrology from the Soul’s point of view. It helps one develop an understanding of what the Soul is attempting to accomplish in this lifetime.

Understanding the intention of the Soul is of prime importance. It is said that living a spiritual life is based upon the conviction that the Higher Self seeks to guide us along a particular path of development. This pushes us to conform to its purposes and plans.

Esoteric Astrology isn’t designed to replace the traditional form of astrology. Esoteric Astrology is actually a method of chart interpretation that is supplementary to the traditional astrological approach. When an individual is on a path in a conscious sort of way, Esoteric Astrology offers much deeper indications as to the unfolding nature of one’s spiritual life. This form of astrology can reveal one’s Soul’s incarnational intentions.

There are four categories that Esoteric Astrology is broken into, starting with the meaning of the astrological sign you are faced with. Signs are generally understood as possessing certain characteristics that influence the psychological makeup of an individual. Second, we learn about the importance of the Sun, Moon and Ascendant. These are the foundations of oneself in traditional astrology. Third, we learn about Esoteric planetary rulers. The planetary ruler of a sign could be considered the energetic representative of that sign. Finally, you use the Seven Rays of Divine Manifestation; this is the thought that all of creation is based on the interaction of seven great streams of energy

Esoteric astrology is an astrological system that indicates how the Soul seeks to express itself in one’s outer life for the purpose of service and upliftment to others.