Van Gogh Exhibit

Leo Weekly

The new Van Gogh exhibit is set to be one of the most exciting pieces of entertainment in Cleveland. Being held at the former industrial building, now the Lighthouse Art Space in the St. Clair-Superior neighborhood in Cleveland at 850 E 72nd Street, a 360-degree view of the Dutch impressionist painter’s artwork is on full display. Famed pieces such as “Sunflowers” and “Starry Night” fill the building space as visitors freely walk through the exhibit.

Designed by Massimiliano Siccardi, this mesmerizing multimedia exhibition of the 19th century artist’s works has toured across the world, having sold out in cities like Chicago, Toronto, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and New York. The beautiful paintings, accompanied by peaceful music composed by Italian Luca Longobardi, are projected onto 500,000 cubic feet, creating a completely immersive experience for those that visit. Van Gogh’s paintings wash over its visitors, making them part of the art. Each person is able to walk peacefully throughout the art, enjoying the music and allowing for each detail in the paintings to be in clearer, full view; able to see each brush stroke magnified, each color more vibrant than ever before.

With 90,000,000 pixels making up 60,000 frames of video, it’s no wonder that over three million tickets have been sold. Taking less than an hour at 35 minutes, the immersive experience costs anywhere between $39.99 and $49.99 and is running from Sept. 22 to Feb. 6, 2022. The fully immersive multimedia exhibition of Vincent Van Gogh’s famous works allows its viewers to become part of these famous masterpieces and helps to create an unforgettable experience.