Best TV Streaming Platforms

Rafy/USA Network

With online streaming growing, there are so many platforms available to us today. There are hundreds of TV streaming platforms online, some are free and some are n0t. The most known ones that almost everyone has access to are Hulu, Netflix, Prime Video, and HBO. For most of these you do have to buy a monthly subscription, so which ones are really worth buying?

There are many more streaming platforms like Disney+ and Crunchyroll,  but those have more of a limited selection as they cater to certain audiences and productions. Disney+ is great for children or nostalgic films and it’s priced fairly at $8; plus you get all things Disney! Crunchyroll on the other hand, is strictly anime productions, so if that’s what you’re greatly interested in it would be a perfect investment for you. But most people want more diverse selections if they’re paying more money.

Netflix and Hulu are great when it comes to the diversity of films on their websites. They range from all genres and regions, which is perfect if you watch a little bit of everything. Although you cannot find everything on those platforms, they still provide a great selection of movies and TV shows compared to other streaming sites. If you’re looking for the absolute best of the best, Netflix should be your number one choice to commit to.

Streaming services are becoming more popular as the world progresses. Cable isn’t a common thing in homes anymore due to these streaming sites, and investing in these is a lot cheaper than buying cable as well; plus no ad interruption, which is the best part of streaming!