Pumpkin Foods

Pumpkin Foods

Fall is the time of year for pumpkin-flavored foods. Pumpkin pie, bread, muffins, soup and much more. Pumpkin drinks are the typical drinks for fall as well. Pumpkin spice lattes and pumpkin frappuccinos and so much more.

Some pumpkin desserts are easy to make at home. Some examples are pumpkin cheesecake pops,  creme-brulee, waffles, pumpkin swirl brownies, pumpkin pie milkshake, cookies, pie and muffins. There are so many recipes to make different desserts with the common ingredient of pumpkin. There are vegan and gluten-free options for the deserts so no one is left out from enjoying fall treats.

Some pumpkin foods are pumpkin hummus, pumpkin soups, pasta, spice pot, risotto and curries. All of these options are able to be made at home and are fairly easy to make. There are many recipes that you can find online that are vegan and gluten-free as well. You can make these pumpkin foods with scraps from pumpkin carving.

Pumpkin-flavored drinks are offered at places like Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks. They offer pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin cream cold brew, pumpkin donuts and muffins at Dunkin. Starbucks offers pumpkin spice lattes, cold brew, pumpkin scones, pumpkin cheese cream muffins and pumpkin bread.

There are so many different options for pumpkin flavored foods for everyone to try. Most are able to be recreated at home with a few simple ingredients.