Buckeye Beer Engine’s Pumpkin Carving Event!

Buckeye Beer Engines Pumpkin Carving Event!
TripAdvisor

We are all counting down the days til this year’s Halloween, and Lakewood is full of great activities to speed up the days until the Night of Terror! A very fun activity to take note of is on Oct. 21st Lakewood’s very own Buckeye Beer Engine is having a pumpkin carving event. This takes place from 6 to 8 p.m for the Brown’s game. Beer Engine is located at 15315 Madison Ave, Lakewood if you are unfamiliar. It’ll get even better when you find out: there’s a prize for best pumpkin. So, for just $15 they will supply you with a pumpkin carving kit, a pumpkin of course and, if you bring your family or parents, a special kind of beer named after Masthead. Which is also the name of the prize pack for winning “The Best Pumpkin”.

If you live in Lakewood, then you’ve most likely heard of Buckeye Beer Engine. They have multiple events throughout the fall season that you should be sure to check out, such as their brunch Oct. 23 and they’re hosting an event after the Cleveland Marathon on Oct. 24. Make sure to check out their website to keep up on all the updates for their multiple events.

They’re also open every single day of the week. So, if you don’t have anything going on, then check out their menu. Although they are mostly a pub, they have a very gracious menu full of every kind of bar food. The community is perfect and make sure to take advantage of their outdoor seating before it starts to get too cool.

This is a great activity for another boring Thursday; take advantage of all the opportunities in Lakewood’s community!