Spooky Ranch vs. Halloweekends

scoopcharlotte.com

Thinking about going to a haunted house, but don’t know which one is worth your money?

Ohio holds many options, which can make this a pretty difficult decision. Out of all them however, there are a few that seem to be way more popular than the rest. This includes North East Ohio’s Spooky Ranch and Cedar Point’s own Halloweekends.

If you’re looking for more of a scare, Halloweekends is the route to go. With tons of attractions and people hidden all throughout the park to jump out and scare you, it’s definitely a thrill. Halloweekends holds multiple haunted houses you can wait in line for that are sure to get your heart racing, as well as haunted walkways that are placed around the park for you to go through at any time and as many times as you want. They don’t hold back there and if you’re going, be ready to be scared.

If you want to be scared, but want something a little less intense, Spooky Ranch is the way to go. With four haunted houses and a haunted hay ride, you’re sure to get your fair share of scare. However, the houses are short and only give jump scares. The haunted hay ride takes you around the establishments with the actors there putting on a few spooky skits for you. All in all, it’s fair to say Spooky Ranch is spooky, but don’t worry, it won’t give you nightmares.