Spooky Desserts

Spooky+Desserts

Halloween is coming up! Time for all the spooky desserts to be made and served to everyone. You can make anything when it comes to making Halloween-themed desserts; you can follow a recipe for a dessert online or even make up your own.

From a recipe on the website, Insanely Good Recipes, you can make 24 Simple Halloween Desserts. The desserts on the website can range from Milk Chocolate Stuffed Jack-o’-lantern Cookies to Pumpkin Butterscotch Haystacks. The desserts are supposed to represent a spooky creature that is associated with Halloween.

To make the Milk Chocolate Stuffed Jack-o’-lantern cookies, all you need is brown sugar cookies, milk chocolate, and cinnamon. For each dessert, you would need two cookies with milk chocolate in the middle with cinnamon on top of it. 

To make the Pumpkin Butterscotch Haystacks all you need is butterscotch, pumpkin candy, peanut butter, flaked coconut, and chow mein noodles. All you need to do is to stack on top of each other.

These are simple recipes that you can follow or you can even make up your own recipe that you can do. For the Pumpkin Butterscotch, a reader, Carol, mentioned that her mom made this for her. She mentioned how she changed the recipe a little bit by adding flaked coconut. You can modify a recipe to whatever you want it to be. Modify what you want to eat or modify it if you are allergic to it. Each dessert can be whatever you want it to be; the more ingredients there are the more unique it can be.