Rice Krispy Treats

To make Rice Krispy Treats, all you need is three tablespoons of butter, one package of JET-PUFFED marshmallows, and 6 cups of Kellogg’s®. If you do not have JET-PUFFED marshmallows you could use four cups of JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows. The Rice Krispy Treats can be made in the oven or in the microwave. 

To make it in the oven, you need to have a large saucepan, Rice Krispy cereal and a pan. Melt butter in the saucepan on low heat. After the butter is completely melted, add marshmallows to the saucepan and stir the marshmallows until the marshmallows are melted. Once it is melted, turn off the heat and add Kellog’s Rice Krispy cereal. Stir the cereal until it is coated. Once coated, use either wax paper or a buttery spatula and press the blend onto a 13x9x2 inch pan that is coated with pan spray. After it cools down, cut it in squares, preferably two-inch squares. 

To make it in the microwave, you would need to have a bowl that is safe for the microwave. In the bowl, put butter and marshmallows. Microwave the bowl for three minutes. Stir for two minutes, until it is smooth. Just like using an oven, you also need to add Kellog’s Rice Krispy cereal and stir until it is coated. You also need to use a buttered spatula or wax paper and press the blend onto the thirteen by 9×2 inch pan. After you finish pressing the blend, cut it into two-inch squares.

After the Rice Krispy is made, you can create different kinds of desserts. You can dip the Rice Krispy treats into chocolate or use the Rice Krispy treat for fondue. Once you dip the Rice Krispy treats into the chocolate, you can add sprinkles to the treat or just eat it the way it is. You can also create different types of designs with Rice Krispy treats, such as creating the Rice Krispy treats into spiders, mummies, or even pumpkins for Halloween. Rice Krispy treats are an amazing treat that is easy to make at home.