Death of Bob Saget

Death of Bob Saget
    Daily Express

Bob Saget was a well-known actor and comedian. Most popular for his role as “Danny Tanner” in the 1987 American Sitcom Full House, Bob Saget filled many peoples lives with joy. Just weeks before the death of Bob Saget, he finally spoke up about his sister’s death that had been haunting him. Gay Saget died from scleroderma, an autoimmune disease where excess collagen causes tissue to lose its elasticity, in 1994. She was 47.

Bob Saget being 65 when he died took many people aback. Just the night before, he performed his live stand-up comedy show that had just started touring. On Sunday Jan. 9, 2022, Bob Saget was found unresponsive in his hotel room in Orlando, Florida. There were no signs of trauma; Saget was found face up, with no signs of foul play. It was also said that the room was found put together, “with items owned by Mr. Saget on the nightstand, television stand, closet and bathroom,” according to the report from the Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

He was found with his left arm across his chest with his right arm to his side when deputies and paramedics arrived Sunday at his room at the Ritz Carlton. Saget was set to check out of his hotel room on that Sunday. Family however, could not reach him; no one could. This is when they contacted the hotel’s security team and sent a security officer up to his room where he was found unconscious and soon pronounced dead. When Jody Lee Harrison, the security officer, entered the room, all the lights were off. He found Saget on the bed and he was cold to the touch. When Harrison went to check for a pulse and breathing, there was none.

Bob Saget’s body was sent to the local medical examiner’s office. The autopsy results are still pending and could take 10 to 12 weeks for final results. Cause of death is still unknown and many are mourning the loss of Bob Saget.