Perry Playland!

Perry+Playland%21
    yahoo

Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson, also known professionally as Katy Perry, is an American singer, songwriter, and television judge on American Idol. She is most well-known for her pop music with her career taking off in the 2010s. Growing up, nonreligious music was forbidden in the Hudson household, thus forcing Katy Perry to grow up singing church hymns and gospel tunes. She learned to play the guitar and sought out a musical career at a Christian record label in her teenage years. Katy wasn’t very fond of this and her album “The Gospel influenced Katy Hudson” didn’t sell very well.

Katy Perry is now a successful millionaire and married with a child. She just recently announced her new residency in Las Vegas for her Perry Playland! This show launched on New Year’s Eve 2021 and will continue into March 2022. However, there will be no shows in February, as Katy Perry has stated she will be focused on the new season of American Idol.

Perry Playland will showcase 19+ songs. She will play songs from all of her most popular albums: “One of the Boys”, “Teenage Dream”, “Prism”, “Witness”, and “Smile”. She loved giving fans a sneak peek of the overall vibe of the show. During Playland, we will see larger-than-life sets, a lot of color, and funky costumes.

The concerts so far have been more than what Katy Perry could’ve ever imagined. They have amounted to giant singalongs and an overall upbeat energy. The infamous Left Shark and Right Shark from Perry’s 2015 Super Bowl Halftime Show didn’t make a physical appearance, but were referenced in multiple animated sequences. Another scene included a massive bathroom, featuring a colossal tub, a mammoth soap bar, and a toilet that talked. That’s just a little bit of what to expect from Perry Playland, though. It is as crazy and wild as Katy Perry herself!