Dior Spring 2022 Ready To Wear

Dior Spring 2022 Ready To Wear
    HOLR Magazine

Upon the arrival of Fashion Week Dior debuted it’s spring 2022 collections. Their spring/summer ready-to-wear collection was designed by Maria Grazia Chiuri and is composed of bright and bold colors, balanced with the simplicity of blacks and peachy nudes. Featuring odes to zebras, butterflies, cheetahs, lions, and bright bold patterns, the collection presents a motif of the safari.

The collection available for sale online is composed mainly of handbags, shoes, and jewelry, with the occasional piece of clothing. The signature bags in the collection are mainly tote style in terms of size with traditional purse handles, the shape is boxy and simple, and the designs on the bags are where the designer’s true vision shines through. Bags are decorated with complex black and white patterns or covered in bright, colorful, simple designs that contain the motif of animal patterns. Simple, small purses are mainly given their intrigue when it comes to the texture of the bag, colors are kept simple and basic.

The collection that walked the runway embodied the same aspects present in the options available on the Dior website. The clothes present in the collection are chic and capture the rich, glamorous, model-off-duty kind of elegance that is trending right now, while still upholding Dior’s classy uniqueness in its use of patterns and silhouettes. Bold colors and bright, intriguing patterns are woven throughout the collection, balanced with geometric black and white designs.