2022 Fall Play

Alex Belisle

It’s that time of year! The Lakewood High School Barnstormers are back at it again working on the 2022 fall play.

Our Barnstormers are currently working on Shakespeare’s “A Midsummer Night’s Dream” and a concept of the show being set in the 1990s.

The show features a handful of our own students in the roles; the cast list is as follows, the Athenians will be played by Meredith Wheeler as Helena, Ava Breuning as Lysander, Cora Barcelona as Hermia, Alex Hodson as Demetrius, TJ Zavatchen as Theseus, Lilly Benjamin as Hippolyta, and Zoe Pace as Egeus/Philostrate. The Mechanicals will be played by Edie Barcelona as Nick Bottom/Pyramus, Emily Jarecke as Peter Quince/Prologue, Ari Frischauf as Francis Flute/Thisbe, Ceci Whiteamire as Tom Snout/Wall, Cat Gutierrez as Snug/Lion, and Auggie Nieves-Bucey. The Fairies will be played by Ursula Rosen as Puck, Alexis Lindsay as Oberon, Kaydence Ginnard as Titania, Averi Johnson as Mustardseed, Casper Harkleroad as Cobweb, Jana Evans as Peasblossom, and Ella Kalinowski as Moth.

Jana Evans, Aidan Galati, Casper Harkleroad, Elle Heller, Averi Johnson, Ella Kalinowski, Annelise Parker, and Lexi Smith-Donaldson make up the ensemble/swings.

The play is being directed by Carolyn Demanelis and assistant directed by Jacob Mariani. The stage manager is Reagen Bratko and the assistant stage manager is Elle Falkenstein.

The show will open on Nov. 10, and run through Nov. 12; it will take place in the Lakewood High School Blackbox Theater.