Students vs Teachers!

Students vs Teachers!
Clovis Roundup

The Lakewood Times sent out a poll to our staff and students asking them which restaurant they liked best and then they told us why.

There were six different options: 

Cozumel: a Mexican restaurant that is known for fajitas, burritos and tacos. Located on Detroit avenue in Lakewood, Ohio. 

Barrio: a Mexican restaurant with American influences that is known for building your own tacos. Located on Madison Avenue in Lakewood, Ohio. 

Chipotle: a Mexican restaurant known for building your own tacos, bowls, and burritos. Located on Detroit Avenue, Lakewood, Ohio. 

Dewey’s: A casual mid-western chain restaurant that is known for serving or building your own pizza and other side dishes. Located on Detroit Avenue in Lakewood, Ohio. 

Domino’s: A delivery or carry out chain restaurant that is known for building your own pizza with a wide range of crust and topping options, along with other side dishes. Located in Detroit in Lakewood, Ohio. 

Raising Cane’s: A fast food restaurant that specializes in chicken fingers, crinkle cut fries and Texas toast. Located on Detroit Avenue in Lakewood, Ohio. 

The Melt: An American restaurant that is known for its creativity in experimenting with traditional American dishes, along with grilled cheeses. Located on Detroit Avenue in Lakewood, Ohio. 

When we took the poll, most of our students picked Chipotle as their favorite restaurant. The students explained that because of the taste, pricing, and the people, they love going there during time out of school! On the other hand, the staff chose Cozumel. Most said, the reason they picked it was because of the kind and helpful workers there. They also have more authentic Mexican food than most other Mexican restaurants.

Percentages Cozumel Chipotle The Melt Dewey’s Cane’s Domino’s
Students 16.4% 27.9% 7.1% 12.5% 21.9% 9.3%
Teachers 37.1% 9.7% 9.7% 17.2% 6.5% 0%