Happy Hour Food Specials in Lakewood

Happy Hour Food Specials in Lakewood
businessinsider.com

One thing that is for sure – everyone is looking for a great deal for food and Lakewood has great options for specials that won’t hurt your pockets!

Merry Arts, located at 15607 Detroit Ave, has some of the best deals for almost every day of the week. On Tuesdays, Merry Arts has fifty-cent jumbo wings with many flavors that you can choose from! If you are not looking for wings, don’t worry; on Wednesdays they have two for one burgers with a purchase of a beverage, and a choice of chips or french fries for your side. If you are looking for a place with cheap but great seafood, Merry Arts has you covered because on Fridays, they serve twenty-five cent mussels.

Deagan’s, located at 14810 Detroit Ave, also has great options for happy hour food specials. Tuesdays through Fridays, Deagan’s has happy hour specials from four to six o’clock. They serve yummy food such as their house fries that have parmesan cheese, truffle oil, scallions, and spicy mayo sauce for dipping. The house fries are only five dollars, which is a great price for the amount you get. Another happy hour favorite at Deagan’s is the pulled pork sliders served with coleslaw and pickles; these are only six dollars and are a great choice for an appetizer to share with your friends and family.

These are just two out of many restaurants in Lakewood that have amazing specials and deals for an easy cheap meal!