Angelo’s Pizza

Angelos Pizza
tripadvisor.com

Angelo’s Pizza, one of Lakewood’s city pizzerias. Angelo’s is an award winning pizza place, some may even say that they are the best in Northeast Ohio. Angelo’s Pizza can be located at 13715 Madison Ave. The pizza is freshly made, allowing you to have free reign between what kind of pizza you want. Pineapple on pizza? Go for it! Though, you may get judged, even Gordon Ramsey doesn’t like pineapple on pizza! Surprising, right? 

Did you know that Angelo’s Pizza’s best selling item on their menu is fresh mozzarella, tomato & basil pizza, with it coming in at $23.99. 18’ Inch pizza for $23.99, that’s a decent deal! Unless it’s for one or two people, then it may be a little much. You have other pizza options such as cheese pizza coming in at $19.99! Now I’m gonna be listing off all the 18’ inch pizza’s, the cheese one was a part of it. You also have a bruschetta pizza coming in at $19.95, along with the chicken Marsala pizza coming in at $25.95! Surprisingly it costs more than the other, there’s one more that costs more than them both, and that is the fried calamari pizza, coming in at a whopping $27.99! 

Along with that, you can order pasta, specialty pizzas, appetizers and sides, and so much more! There are so many options over at Angelo’s, you won’t even know what to do with everything! You have a lot of choices, in pizza’s and a lot more, what’s your favorite thing on the menu?