Intramural Basketball

Intramural+Basketball
Aya

Are you interested in playing basketball but not for Lakewood High School? Well, you’re in luck! Students who are not playing basketball for the school can sign up and play intramural basketball. On Thursday, Nov. 17, there was a meeting that was held in the Lakewood High School cafeteria after school. 

There is a minimum of four teams limited to the league. Also, there is a 12 player limit to a team. To sign up and play there is a cost of $50 per player. This includes the jersey as well. If you are signing up individually, you will want to know what team you want to be on at the time of registration. You will also need your birth date, address, phone number, email address, grade, and jersey size. Registration can be done in-person, over the phone, and online. To sign up in-person, go to the Recreation Department, door 31, at Lakewood High School. 

These games are played on Saturdays. They are held at Garfield Middle school. There will be a total of seven weeks of this league. The first six weeks are games and the seventh week is for the playoff. 

If there is any further information needed, please contact the Lakewood Recreation department at (216)-529-4081 or visit www.lakewoodrecreation.com.