Anastasia Audition Information

Broadway

Auditions for the Barnstormers Spring Musical, Anastasia, are next week! Auditions will be held on Tuesday, December 6, and Wednesday, December 7. There are vocal cuts of the auditions on the google classroom, which the code for is ‘jivscth.’ If you’re planning on attending auditions, wear clothes that can allow comfortable movement, especially for the dance audition. 

There are six different vocal cuts that can be used at the auditions: there’s a vocal cut for Anya, the Dowager Empress, Lily, Dmitri, Gleb, and Vlad. The vocal part for Anya, who is a lead character, is a soprano or a mezzo-soprano. The Dowager Empress, who is a supporting character, is a mezzo-soprano. And Lily, who is also a supporting character, is a mezzo-soprano. For the lower parts, Dmitri, who is a lead character, is a tenor. Gleb, who is a supporting character, is a baritone or a tenor. And Vlad, who is also a supporting character, is a baritone. 

Please remember to wear clothing that you can comfortably move in. Make sure you’ve gotten rest, ate, and have drunk plenty of water prior to auditions so you can sound your best! Good luck if you plan on auditioning, and if you don’t want to audition, or if you don’t make it in, there are plenty of crew opportunities. Break a leg!