Upcoming Ski Club Trip

Image+of+the+ski+slopes+located+at+Holiday+Valley+in+New+York.+
Image of the ski slopes located at Holiday Valley in New York.

Coming up this weekend is the 2023 Ski Club trip to Holiday Valley located in Ellicottville, New York. This event, after having been planned for months by Ski Club President and Vice President Clare Morrissey and Lydianna Trudel, has been long anticipated and is finally here. All students, regardless of their skiing or snowboarding skill level, are encouraged to sign up to attend! Though it is a great opportunity to have some fun and hit the slopes, there are also options for those who aren’t as confident in their abilities. For example, taking skiing or snowboarding lessons, hanging out in the lodge, getting food from local restaurants, or tubing.

Holiday Valley is a great park with plenty of amenities for you to enjoy and is the perfect place for a weekend trip! Those participating in the event will take a charter bus to New York where they will hit the slopes with either their own or rented gear. The bus will leave this upcoming Sunday, Feb. 12. This will be a one-day trip meaning those going will return late Sunday night. 

If you weren’t able to sign up in time for this year’s trip to Holiday Valley, don’t worry, there may be more opportunities coming up! Club Advisor Ms. Sabin is considering planning another trip. If this sounds of interest to you, make sure you stop by and ask her for more information or stop by the Bookroom to inquire about any Ski Club fees. To all of those going this weekend, be safe and have fun!