Cheesy One Pot Pasta

https://easydinnerideas.com/one-pot-pasta/
All information for this article is sourced from https://easydinnerideas.com/one-pot-pasta/

This Cheesy One Pot Pasta is a go to meal for dinner, it’s delicious and absolutely filling. Here is what Kylee Zingale has to say about this One Pot Pasta.

I have tried many different kinds of pasta throughout my lifetime, but this one has to be my favorite. It is something quick to make but feels like it is something you just ordered from a restaurant. One of the best parts about it is it’s one of those foods where it still tastes just as good when you reheat it. It has become one of my favorite foods to have. All the different flavors you get with every bite are amazing. If you are looking for something easy but delicious to make you should for sure try this one out.

Here is the ingredient list and recipe:

1 tablespoon olive oil

1 medium yellow onion, diced

2 cloves garlic, minced

1 (24.5 ounce) marinara sauce

24 ounces chicken broth (or water)

1 teaspoon Italian seasoning

16 ounces penne pasta

1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella

1/2 cup shredded Parmesan

Step 1: Using either a large dutch oven or heavy bottom pot, add olive oil and the diced yellow onion. Cook over medium heat until the onion is softened.

Step 2: Add garlic and sauté for an additional 30 seconds.

Step 3: Add the marinara sauce and chicken broth to the pot. Mix until fully combined, then bring to a boil.

Step 4: Sprinkle Italian Seasoning into your delicious sauce!

Step 5: Pour in the penne noodles. Stir well, and reduce the heat from a boil to a simmer. Make sure to stir often to keep the pasta from sticking!

Continue cooking at a simmer for 15 minutes, or until the pasta is fully cooked and the sauce is reduced by half.

Step 6: Add the mozzarella and parmesan cheese to the pot. Stir to combine. Serve immediately, and enjoy!!

This recipe is taken right from the website. It is also a must try recipe, once you try it you’ll never go back to normal pasta.