Club Yearbook Photos

Welcome Back Rangers! 

This week the Yearbook club and Ms. Basinski began the photo shoots for the clubs and organizations for the yearbook. Every year there is a whole section designed in the back of the yearbook that shines a spotlight on all the clubs, organizations, and jobs the students at Lakewood High School partake in. These will include clubs like Race & Diversity Club, Student Council, Film Club, National Honors Society, Herpetology, and German Club. In all of these clubs, students use their time to explore interests, be involved in the community, and be acknowledged for their contributions. 

The clubs and organizations here at LHS are one of the most essential things we offer here. It’s what makes our school so diverse and opportunistic. It is very important to make sure these clubs are featured in the yearbook because it gives them a sense of belonging and that the school appreciates the work and effort they put into their certain club. 

Ms. B and the yearbook club began the tedious process of calling down all the clubs and gathering them to take a final group picture. Then the yearbook club would use these photos to make the page for them in the yearbook. 

Stay tuned for more announcements about clubs being called down for these photos!