Lakewood’s Earth Day Clean-Up

Assosiation for Psychological Science
Black skin hands holding globe, earth. Earth day concept. Earth day vector illustration for poster, banner,print,web. Saving the planet,environment.Modern cartoon flat style illustration

On Saturday, April 29, Lakewood hosted an Earth Day Clean-Up from 9 am to 11 am at Madison Park. Volunteers from all over the community came to help clean up local parks and public spaces.

One of the great things about Earth Day Clean-Up is that it is a community-driven initiative. Volunteers from all over Lakewood who are passionate about protecting the environment and the community came to help! This clean-up was a simple and effective way to make a positive impact on the environment. By picking up litter and debris in local parks and public spaces, volunteers helped keep our city clean and protect wildlife. In addition to the benefits of the clean-up, the event was also a great way for people to connect with their community, and make new friends. The Lakewood Earth Day Clean-Up helped foster a sense of community pride and ownership over local public spaces.

Whether you are passionate about the environment or simply looking for a way to get active in your community, this event was a great opportunity to make a positive impact, so if you are interested in helping be sure to attend next year’s Earth Day Clean-Up.