Restaurant in Lakewood Requiring Proof of COVID Vaccination

LBM Bar

This past week in Lakewood, a local bar called LBM has started requiring proof of COVID vaccinations to customers. This idea is following other restaurants like Felice and Mojo, which are located in Cleveland. But hopefully other Lakewood establishments follow these mandates.

They announced their new procedure on their Facebook page, stating, “Starting on Monday 9/13 we will be requiring all guests dining indoors to show proof of vaccination or a negative test from at most 72 hours prior to the visit.” More facilities will be requiring these kind of precautions for dining indoors. With this, LBM has outdoor seating for guests who do not have their information. This lets everyone enjoy the food and service, while being safe.

As cases of the Delta variant rise in the United States, more and more mandates have been put back into place. and LBM is a great example of a business following said mandates. Some may be angry, but Lakewood citizens seem to enjoy the new safety precautions. Being on the left side of the political spectrum, most Lakewood citizens are vaccinated if able to be, so proof wouldn’t be a problem. Many local businesses and stores require masks to come inside their establishment, while others are moving towards LBM’s procedures. The pandemic moves forward but we are still trying to hold society together, with safety and health being the first precaution. LBM is a set example for other establishments around it for the months to come.