Monday January 22, 2018

The bookroom is selling Winter Dance tickets today thru Wednesday, February 7th, you must have a signed form in order to purchase a ticket, so pick up a form in the bookroom today.  Don’t miss out on the fun on Saturday, February 10th from 7:00 to 10:00pm here at LHS in our shiny new gym.  Get your tickets early to avoid the rush!

Are members of the LGBTQ Community treated fairly in major league sports? What about at the college and high school levels? Or right here at LHS? Come join Club Identity for a discussion surrounding the treatment of LGBTQ people in athletics today in C212, Mr. Brookholt’s room. Snacks will be provided, and all are welcome!

The first Barney’s Cafe of 2018 will be this Thursday at 7pm in the Studio Theatre.  Signups for performers will be outside of the theatre, but all are welcome to join us in the audience for a free night of open expression and fun!

Get in shape, make friends, have fun, and experience success. Come to Lecture Hall 1 this Wednesday, January 24th after school to find out information about being on the boys’ tennis team this spring.  Whether you have a lot of experience or not, anyone interested in playing this season should plan on attending.

Today’s ala cartes in the cafeteria are:

Popcorn Chicken $2.00

Deep Dish Turkey Pepperoni Pizza $2.50