Renewable Energy

Renewable Energy

Renewable energy is derived from natural processes that are replenished constantly. Included in the definition is electricity and heat generated from solar, wind, ocean, hydropower, biomass, geothermal resources, and biofuels and hydrogen derived from renewable resources. Sunlight is one of our planet’s most abundant and freely available energy resources. 

Hydro energy, Tidal energy, Geothermal energy, Biomass Energy: these sources of energy will help the environment and will cause less damage around the world. They are a great way to get the energy without having to waste a lot of martial value. They are more effective and people need to make more of them. 

Clean, sustainable, modern bioenergy is a key component in the energy mix to meet global climate goals. Renewable power could cover up to four-fifths of the global electricity supply by 2050. The good thing about Renewable energy is that it can be repeated.

There are fewer energy sources like this because you can’t store these energies. This is why the world still uses gas and coil for energy because you can use them anytime. Gasoline or oil and coal are cheaper and can be used as energy anytime but they create a lot of pollution to the world. These two types of energy sources produce greenhouse gases, and greenhouse gases are what have been causing global warming.

There are a lot of different renewable energies and as technology advances, they will be easier to make and will cost less. We are seeing signals of climate changes already and it can affect anyone in the world including animals.