Pennsylvania shooting killed 4

On Sunday at about 3 o’clock a.m. in the village of Melcroft, 42 miles southeast of Pittsburgh. Police found four bodies and two injured people, including the suspected gunman, identified as Timothy Smith, 28.

Smith suspected of fatally shooting four people at a southern Pennsylvania car wash has died, authorities confirmed on Tuesday. Smith himself had a self-inflicted gunshot wound and eventually died from the injury at the Hospital, Fayette County District Attorney Richard Bower said Tuesday.

Smith was wearing body armor without the ballistic panels inserted He had several magazines of ammunition and three firearms, an AR-15 and a 9 mm police said.

Police said he shot using both weapons.

At one of the press conferences they couldn’t identify the relationship of Smith and the four victims. Also haven’t been able to release a potential motive.

One of the victims Chelsie Cline, had been involved in a relationship with Smith for about one month then broke things off.

Pennsylvania police officers have been investigating this case, and have been asking the victims relatives about the shooter. He is trying to figure out the relationships Smith had with the victims. Cell phone records will help investigators in that respect, as well as finding the shooters motive behind this.

Two of the females that had been shot were in a pickup truck and while their vehicle was stopped.

The other two victims arrived together and shot and killed on the side of the building.

While shots were being fired into the front vehicle, a woman had been sitting in the back seat and was able to hide and left with minor injuries. She is very cooperative answering questions for the police officers.