Bourbon Street Barrel Room

The Bourbon Street Barrel Room has to be my one of my favorite restaurants in the Cleveland area. This is a New Orleans style restaurant it has two floors for seating and when I walked into this restaurant it really does a great job with the New Orleans atmosphere. The ceiling has a very unique look to it and the lights are beautiful.

I’ve been to the restaurant many times but I haven’t really explored the whole menu because I always get what I usually get a poulet crispy chicken po’ boy the bistro sauce on it is so delicious!  They have a number of different options for the po’ boys. I get a side of hush puppies to go next to my po’ boy. If you are ever interested in happy hour they have a great happy hour menu, Monday-Friday until 7pm and Saturday 12-6 everything on the happy hour menu is $4. They also serve a specialty menu where there is special offers on food different days of the week Sunday-Thursday.

The service here is outstanding the food never took long to come even when they were busy eating in there. The servers are always so nice and are so helpful with any questions you have about the menu. One time my friend and I were debating to our server whether to get desert or not but we decided  we wouldn’t and our server brought over beignets which are New Orlean’s style donuts topped with powdered sugar and fresh fruit for us anyways on the house! She said it was her favorite and it was to good not to try, and she wasn’t wrong they were so sweet and delicious.

I recommend the Bourbon Street Barrel Room to anyone looking to get some great food in a warm, excellent atmosphere on any night of the week and try out some of their food deals!