2018 NFL Draft

2018 NFL Draft

The 2018 National Football League is upon us. It will be held this year in Arlington, Texas. Cleveland is buzzing with rumors and controversy as we have the number one pick in the draft this year as well as the number 4 pick (among others.)

The Cleveland Browns secured this first overall pick after a season of injury and unfortunate luck, as the Browns are known for, have left them with a 0 win, 16 loss season. The Browns also secured the 4th overall pick in a trade with the Huston Texans in the past.

The rumors are swirling as Cleveland is debating who they will choose with their number one pick. The quarterback pool this year is one to be heavily considered as one can find names such as: Josh Allen, a QB from Wyoming, Baker Mayfield, QB from Oklahoma, Sam Darnold, a QB from USC and the list goes on. Another potential prospect if the Browns decide to stick with recently acquired quarterback, Tyrodd Taylor, would be Saquon Barkley who is a running back RB from Penn State.

The Browns potential expands with their fourth pick where they could get one of the talented QB’s with their fourth pick if they decided to take the monster of a running back that is Saquon Barkley. The Browns could also go elsewhere with their 4th pick such as Bradley Chubb who is a defensive end from North Carolina State, or Denzel Ward who played corner back right down the road at The Ohio State University.