Friday August 24, 2018

There will be a meeting for all those interested in joining the Academic Challenge Team.  Our first meeting is at 3:05 today in Room A-203.  If you cannot attend please see Mr. Sedlak or Mr. Petto.

Pre-sale student tickets for tonight’s football, are on sale in the Bookroom. Pre-sale tickets cost $5.00.  Tickets at the gate are $7.00.

9thgraders, if you have not received your ID or locker yet, PLEASE check in the House 1 Office.

All are invited to the first Barnstormers Drama Club meeting of the year! Come join us in the Black Box Studio Theatre on Wednesday, August 29that 3:15 for food, games, and info on our events and productions this school year!

Hey juniors!  Don’t forget to pick up your Chromebooks in the Library during your lunch period, study hall, or after school.  You will need to have your AUP signed or completed online as well as your double-sided agreement form signed in order to get your device.  Copies of both documents can be picked up in your house office.  Please see Mrs. Firstenberger in house 2 with any questions.

Attention all students!  Beginning Monday, August 27th, if you are not in your first period class at 8:00am, you will be sent to the Main Office and issued a detention.

Attention Rangers!  For tonight’s game and all athletic events, backpacks will not be permitted in the stadium.  Please leave them at home.  Please also remember to bring your student ID in order to gain admittance into the stadium.  Let’s cheer our team on to victory!

Today’s ala cartes in the cafeteria are:

BBQ Chicken & Cheese Wrap $3.50

Deep Dish Turkey Pepperoni Pizza $2.50

PM

Students, it has been brought to the attention of the Athletic Department that students may be reproducing Athlete Free Entrance stickers. If you are caught using a fake entrance sticker you will be banned from future athletic events for the remainder of the school year.